It’s menu plan Monday again. Strange, seems to happen weekly or something. :) I’m loving the Plan to Eat system, makes it so easy to plan meals!
I’ll be repeating one from last week, this week. I was supposed to make Fake -Fried Pork Chops and didn’t, so those are on the menu this week. A couple of other things about the menu this week is I’m trying to go for healthier options that won’t break the bank. I’ve got to get back on track with my weight loss!
On the menu this week
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Coated Chicken Fingers with Butternut Squash Fries – these recipes are from Hungry Girl. I used to be a huge follower (it’s where I learned about laughing cow cheese and pumpking cupcakes/muffins!). I stumbled across her tv show a couple of weeks ago and was hooked right back in! I’ll let you know how the recipe fairs at this household.
- Fake Fried Pork Chops with Mac & Cheese – ok so the mac and cheese isn’t very low cal, but I’ll have a small portion and add a larger side salad for me.
- White Chicken Chili – a cold weather standby here at the house. It’s healthy, full of protein and fiber, and absolutely delicious!
- Twenty Minute Chicken Parmesan - This one is quick and easy, for the night when you need to pull something that makes the kids happy together fast!
- Leftovers – as usual, we have leftover night. I haven’t planned more meals this week because we might be going out of town this weekend to start our Thanksgiving break early, leaving the hubs at home for a while.
- Rainbow Cupcakes – I’ll be making about 4 dozen of these on Wednesday for Kacie’s cell group and a few for others. She’s been wanting me to make them for a while. Can’t wait to try it!
And that’s what’s on the menu this week! If you wanna check more menus out, head over to Organized Junkie’s Menu Plan Monday linkup! Lots of great ideas there.